Wednesday, December 29, 2010

They never give up do they?

Found in my spam folder.



World of Warcraft - Account Management‏
An investigation of your World of Warcraft account has found strong evidence that the account in question is being sold or traded.
Really? And what do you base that information on? The fact that traded or sold accounts usually have a crap load of gold in the account and at least one level-maxed character with all of the highest level equipment?

I have maybe 9,000 gold between all of my highest level characters, and none of them are level 85. Oh and they are far from having the highest level gear.

Then there is the fact that if you were paying attention to my account, you'd notice that I play most Tuesdays with the same three other accounts. I also frequently play with my wife and her account. So if you REALLY were Blizzard, you'd know that my account activity is about average for my demographic and not an account that is being power leveled for sale.
As you may not be aware of, this conflicts with Blizzard's EULA under section 4 Paragraph B which can be found here: WoW -> Legal -> End User License Agreement and Section 8 of the Terms of Use found here: WoW -> Legal -> Terms of Use The investigation will be continued by      Blizzard administration to determine the action to be taken against your account.
Oh I am aware that what you (and not Blizzard) have accuse me is against the Blizzard EULA. However I have not violated it in the slightest.

Were you aware that what you are doing here on the other hand *is* in direct violation? That by trying to impersonate Blizzard and Blizzard Personnel you are in violation of the law? I'm sure you are. In fact I'm even sure that you are creaming your jeans at the fact that by being in another country there is nothing that anyone can do about it since no one in your country even gives a shit about what you are doing.

And let me see. According to the traceroute on the header...you are in South Korea. Wow! North Korea is fixing to bomb the shit out of you and you're still more concerned about getting my account password from me? Damn but you fuckers need to get your priorities straight.

If your account is found violating the EULA and Terms of Use, your account can,and will be suspended/closed/or terminated. In order to keep this from occurring, you should immediately verify that you are the account. 
It's not in violation. And of you cock-munchers think you have the wherewithal to have my account yanked, you are more than welcome to try. The only way you could do anything to me involves trying to trick me into giving you my username (which you have thanks to Blizzard using e-mail addresses) and my password (which you can't guess since it's complex enough to require 500 billion years for a single desktop to crack).

All of that however is worthless since you also need my authenticator to get in.


To verify your identity please visit the following webpage:
www.worldofworcrcft.com
Gee! Can't you shitbags spell Warcraft? Oh! I'm sorry. I forgot. You probably CAN spell Warcraft correctly but since Blizzard bought the properly spelled web domain you can't do a fucking thing about it and must use obviously false web domains to try to scam me out of my entertainment.

Gosh I'm such an asshole. At least I'm not some pole-smoking scammer like you are. That would really suck ass.

Only Account Administration will be able to assist with account retrieval issues. Thank you for your time and attention to this matter, and your continued interest in World of Warcraft. 
Blizzard Entertainment Inc Account Administration Team
P.O. Box 18979, Irvine, CA 92623
Blizzard Entertainmen
 You spelled Entertainment wrong the second time. There are three "T"'s in it. You left out the one on the end.

 So I now leave you with this heartfelt Christmas greeting. "Merry Go Fuck Yourself in the Ass with an Agave Cactus, and have a Happy Die in a Fire.

3 comments:

  1. An Agave Cactus again; how original.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Trolling someone's blog. How original.

    ReplyDelete