Friday, January 13, 2012

Another Scammer! This is looking to be a fun year.

Dear Friend,


I am Mr.Andrew Wong the Head of Accounting Audit Department of
Alliance in KL Bank in Malaysia. I have a business proposal you

Uh-huh. I'm sure you do.

In my department, I discovered a sum of $8.5 Million
In an account that belongs to one of our foreign deceased
customers, a billionaire Business Mogul Late Mr. Moises Saba Masri, a Jew
from Mexico who was a victim of a helicopter crash since 2006 year,
resulting to his death and his family members.

Got to give you 10 points out of 10 for picking a real accident AND picking someone who actually died in the crash (unlike the last schmuck who contacted me)

Although I'm wondering. "...victim of a crash since 2006 year." How can you be a victim of a crash since a certain date? Did it take the helicopter 6 years to crash?

You can see more information about Saba Masri Mr.Moises unfortunate end
accident on the website-link below.


http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3832556,00.html

And here is we have the EPIC FAIL! 

You see, if you actually go to the link you find that while you did manage to select a real person who died in a real crash, you fucking got the date wrong!

Yes, you see he actually died in 2010 and not 2006 like you claim. You shagged this one up good and proper I'm afraid. Now I'm going to have to sit here and make fun of you and publicly humiliate you on my blog.

Now our bank has been waiting for any of the
relatives to come-up for the claim but nobody has done that until now. 

Now when you say that, the implication is that a member of the family HAS come forth. which contridicts what you are going to say next.

I personally have been unsuccessful in locating the relatives, I seek your consent to
present you as the next of kin/Will Beneficiary to the deceased so that
they funds of this account valued at $8.5 Million
can be paid to your account.this transaction will be share 60/40 by both
of us.

Which as I pointed out above, since the implication that someone has come forth, this means that you are trying to get the money for yourself. Or as I suspect, are trying to find a gullible sucker who will hand you over flipping great wads of cash so they can "earn" even more flipping great wads of cash in return. The reality is that all they'll get is get the financial equivalent of being anally mastered by you.

And I love the poor grammar and punctuation. If you were really an educated man you would not be typing like half the twits who use text-speak in the chatrooms because they can't be arsed to actually use what they learned in English class.

Provide me the following information, as we have 7 days to run it
through. This is very URGENT PLEASE.

How urgent? Will something bad happen to you if I don't? Will you be attacked by wild dogs? Will someone whip your puppy with a live rattlesnake? Will someone tie you to a stake, duct-tape your pants legs shut and toss several pissed off and rabid wolverines into your underwear?

Can I watch?

1. Full Name:
2. Your: Telephone Number:
3. Your Contact Address:
4. Age:
5.Core Job/ Occupation:


1. Frederick J. Zirkel
2. (202) 326-2222
3. 600 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW, Washington, DC 20580
4. 40
5.  Inspector General of the Federal Trade Commission

Please on your confirmation of this message and indicating your interest,

i will furnish you with more information on this business transaction.

Sorry, but I'm only interested in finding out what happens if I don't reply urgently.

CONTACT ME URGENTLY THROUGH THIS MY EMAIL : andrew.won2012@gmail.com

NO! I REFUSE! WHAT'RE YOU GOING TO DO ABOUT IT YOU PUSSY!

No comments:

Post a Comment