Wednesday, December 19, 2012

It's beginning to look a lot like "Fuck This"!

And yes that is meant to be sung to the popular Christmas Song.

So...as you may have noticed, some cancerous polyp on the anus of humanity decided to scupper my attempt to get into the spirit of Christmas and to spread some joy.

I wanted not to get people to belittle the tragedy that happened in Connecticut. Nor did I want people to forget it and let it slip quietly into the night. I only wanted people to try to remember that in spite of the tragedy that there was still some good in the world and in Christmas.

Congratulations you anonymous cock-stain, you killed off what little spirit I had managed to dredge up.

So Mr. or Mrs. Anonymous Coward. What's going to be your encore? Telling toddlers that there is no Santa? Going to a Westboro Baptist protest of the funerals and telling the parents and siblings of the slain children that it all happened because their deceased child was either tolerant of or actively homosexual?

Perhaps you'd like to do some performance art and sodomize kittens and puppies in front of the "Visit Santa"  section in the local mall for all the little kids to see?

What next? I'm just dying to find out how you're going to demonstrate that you are a waste of precious food and oxygen that needs to die in a fire.

And you should be thrilled that I used that expression. Considering how fire is a horrific and one of the (if not "the") most painful ways of dying...I don't like to use that casually the way that this current generation likes to use it. But in your case while I do not wish you to die in a fire...should I ever find out your true identity and it happens that you die horribly in a fire and I managed to read about it in the news...

The only emotion I'll feel for you is satisfied amusement.

No comments:

Post a Comment