Wednesday, February 13, 2013

I must have made it big!

Well folks, Mongo's Musings has gotten so big and popular that I've gained the notice of anonymous spammers.

To quote Garfield the cat..."Yee haw, whoopie whee. I'm so excited I could just barf."

On my article on It's beginning to look a lot like "Fuck This"! where I ranted about the anonymous coward that decided to bash me for daring to try to remember the good about Christmas I have comments like...

I think everything posted made a great deal of sense.
However, what about this? what if you were to write a awesome headline?

I mean, I don't want to tell you how to run your website, however what if you added something to maybe grab people's attention?
I mean "It's beginning to look a lot like "Fuck This"!" is a little plain.
Really Captain Retard? Did you happen to miss the fact that I was creating a title that could be sung to the tune of "It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas"? Ray Charles could have seen that you brain dead twat.

Good day! This post could not be written any better! Reading 
through this post reminds me of my good old room mate!
Really? You have a roommate who is as much of a cynical and sarcastic asshole as I am? Where did you bury the body or did you use acid and flush him down the bathtub drain?

What's up i am kavin, its my first time to commenting anyplace, when i read this article i thought i could also make comment due to this good piece of writing.
It's certainly better than your writing...and grammar...and capitalization...and punctuation  "Your English teacher must be proud." said the blogger, dripping with sarcasm.

I have been exploring for a bit for any high-quality articles 
or weblog posts in this sort of house . Exploring in Yahoo I finally stumbled 
upon this web site. Reading this information So i'm happy to show that I have a very just right uncanny feeling I came upon just what I needed. I such a lot surely will make certain to don?t disregard this site and provides it a look regularly.

This rant is considered to be a high quality one? Really? This one. Not the one where I discuss penis enlargement pills or the one where I explain how Pluto's demotion is a good thing as it paved the way for more than 9 named objects orbiting the Sun? This one?

As Malcolm Reynolds said when he discovered River Tam in the freezer box..."Huh."

WOW just what I was looking for. Came here by searching for absolutely free clipart
Seeing that I don't have clip art, that must mean that you needed someone who was sarcastic, cynical and damn cranky. I must make you cream your jeans when I get downright surly then.

So with the fact that my older posts are also peppered with trolls and spammers, turning on moderation on posts that are older than 7 days. It on average takes these spammers a couple of weeks to notice a new post so I'm going to start there and get more aggressive as time goes on.

Fear not Mr. Rob! I'm not blocking anyone. This is simply a blanket ward against idiots who want to use my blog to try and generate traffic to their blogs. This is not be stepping on their civil rights. I'm not saying that they can not do this. I am simply exercising my right to say "Not here on my blog." Anyone is and will remain free to post on my site. Even you.

Especially you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wippooDL6WE

No comments:

Post a Comment